[doc] Rear Speakers

I know there has been a bit of discussion recently about rear speakers. Well
I've just had a new set fitted by Martin down at DMUK. I think he's found a
new supplier. They are Audio Bahn (think thats how its spelt) speaker. They
have a separate tweeter that I've had mounted just in the back corners of
the parcel shelf. (I'll take a photo and post it later)

I have to say they really rock. You can hear everything you want to hear and
they hold up brilliantly to bass. I think they were about £95, certainly
worth it. Also fitted a new set of front speakers myself. Martin put me on
to this company

http://www.mcs-direct.co.uk/acatalog/info%5f1%5fGTO326e%2ehtml

Very good they are too.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you all in case anyone is thinking
of upgrading they're speakers in the stock positions.

Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414

Stuart Nicholls
Emagine Productions
T: 01920 461265
F: 01920 465376
E: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
Television - Studio - PSC - ENG - Production - Post Production

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk