  From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Mike Machin
  Sent: 18 May 2005 20:49
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [doc] In or Out?

  Hi all,

  I'm currently looking to move house.  I'm at the stage of viewing
potential
  properties and I got to thinking - this (hopefully) could well be the
place
  I'll be in when I look into getting my dream car (I'll give you three
  guesses).  Anyway, to all you lucky owners out there, how important is a
  garage in DeLorean ownership?  Are there any unusual space requirements
  (extra height or width to open the doors inside, for example)?  If it
can't
  be garaged, what problems might I expect?  What would it do to the
  insurance?  I'm thinking years into the future here, but your expert
  thoughts and opinions would be much appreciated.

  Cheers!

  Mike
  DOC 454
  VINLESS