[doc] Re: Group Photos - links instead (with sample)

[doc] Re: Group Photos - links instead (with sample)

Hi,

most ISP accounts give some web space so it would be an idea to keep
pics on own webspace if you have it. I just created a sample and put
it in the links section - I used a freebie bit of software called
ACDSee that came with a cheepo digital camera, it creates an html
album! with thumbnails and all - you just upload the stuff it creates
to your webspace, it literally takes minutes (and this is the first
time I used it). Have a look in the links list, it should be at the
top of the links list.
- Phill W's DeLorean #6772 Apr-05 is the title - (is 14 photos of
6772)

Cheers
Phill W
DOC 233