  From: colmnugent
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 11:05 AM
  Subject: [doc] Re: Irish owner meetup

  Grat Photois Thomas, I'm hoping to join you guys for Eurofest '06 -
  my brother's house actually overlooks the factory.

  Regards

  Colm.

  --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Mc Auley <dmc4087@xxxx> wrote:
  > HI Guys
  > The meetup over here yesterday went great. A total of nine cars (I
  think) made it at the beginning. We met at the factory in the
  morning, then drove to UTV in Belfast where Robert Lamrock kindly
  showed us never seen before footage of the factory and a few other
  DMC related material.
  > We then drove to Keith McCrackens house where we were invited for
  a barbeque. We got to see his two De Loreans which are currently
  being restored (another one on the way!), and then he took us all to
  his scrap yard to be amazed at the amount of cars he has, and his
  barn full of parts possibly from any car you can think of!

  > A great day had by all! The only casualty was my car, which
  decided to break its alternator/water pump belt on the motorway! RAC
  man fixed it easily enough though (I recommend them btw)

  > Few pics posted on the newsgroup:
  &.dir=/Irish+Owners+meet+15-5-05&.src="">   3a//us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_2007228/Irish%2bOwners%2bmeet%2b15-5-
  05/At%2bfactory%2b2.jpg%3fbcOcshxBNWP9QdSW&.cx=150&.cy=112&.type=u

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk