Re: [doc] My D is back on the road !

so happy you got your D back on the road happy driving
tracey
vin 6484

Nick Tomlinson <nickandkathryntomlinson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To all,

Have just got to share my happiness today as my D "PMT" got her MOT today. Failed on Nothing too ! It has been a long time and a month overdue due to me knee injury.

Yesterday my D was in complete pieces scatteredover my garage. With help from a friend we fitted it all back together. I was proud of my new pump sourced off ebay for £10 (including postage!) and getting a 4 bolt adapter pulley for it (ooh shiny!). It started eventually after tracing a no spark to the ignition amplifier. Luckily I already had a spare off Ebay for £2 that I could swap over. 2 fuses decided to melt so I repaired them with inline ones before the MOT. (Must get a new fuse box some time)

Now, time to drive and enjoy it!

NickT