Re: [doc] Removal of air intake

Soak all the bolts you want to remove with WD40 or similar before
you touch them. Take special care if you decide to replace the
O-rings in the Y-pipe in the "valley of death". One of these
sheared when I took mine out. (M7 thread insert kit)

Another tip is to replace any and all rubber O-rings and seals
don't reuse any if you can avoid it.

When you put the bolts back use a little copper slip grease
on them.
Regards
Nick H
P.S. 12 point sockets are the work of the devil.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk