RE: [doc] Engine Number

Bloody Renault Parts Departments. I had this trouble when trying to get
bits for the gearbox.

"It's off a DeLorean"
tap, tap, tap, "Computer says...nooo"
"Renault 30?"
tap, tap, tap, "Computer says...nooo"
"ID Disc 00026?"
tap, tap, tap, "Computer says...nooo"
"What about part....?"
tap, tap, tap, "Computer says...nooo"

I'll be surprised if your engine number helps. It's supposed to be on a
metal tag/plate bolted to the engine just above the cat. Mine was
missing...

Personally I'd head to a Volvo dealer, they were much more helpful. They
can get it just by telling them it's a Volvo 260/760 B28E engine.

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

Of

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk