Re: [doc] May 2nd Meet Result!

Yep Yep, Nice to meet you all!! I am very glad to see
the D's showing off!! Special thanks to Phil for
organising and Mike B/ Nick T for taking me there.
Oh... and of coz I have to thank everyone for making
that BBQ work! Nice food there!!

Here are 2 photos from the meet showing the actual
thing that Steven Spielberg / Robert Zemeckis did to
create the special smoke effect in BTTF...

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/features/carshows/members/fullsize/2nd_may_meet/2nd_may_meet_05_01.jpg

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/features/carshows/members/fullsize/2nd_may_meet/2nd_may_meet_05_02.jpg

Amazing... :P

If any of you want to see more photos, go to
www.deloreans.co.uk

Cheers,
John Tien
DOC 8