[doc] Re: Insurance Costs?

Hi Barry,

I'm 34, full NCB, full licence for 16 years and work in the Motor
Trade, no prangs and points now expired :o)

I've just insured Flopsy for £14500 with AON (policy with Royal Sun
Alliance) on a Classic Policy for £194 fully comp - thats based on
unlimited mileage, car parked on driveway, £750 audio cover, show
cover, driving in Europe (with green card), £40 all glass XS,
£100
'normal' XS, etc, etc. I'm chuffed as nuts with that :o)

It cost me more to insure the Astra which is tucked away in a garage
at my mums and hasnt been on the road in 6yrs - I've only insured it
to keep my no claims bonus running as I run a company car every day.

As for 'writing a car off', I guess as with any car it depends on how
much it will cost to repair -v- value.

Hope this helps,

Claire
DOC171