RE: [doc] WIPER HELP PLEASE

Of course, but I'll try and explain and save you the postage :)

I removed mine to describe and it exploded in a dozen bits too! I have
uploaded a drawing to the photos section to help, unfortunately it's
impossible to photograph since it takes two hands just to hold it
together

I assume you realise that the brass roller goes in the end of the
plastic bit and is pushed by a spring against the contact posts...

The tricky bit is the spring, you have to cross the ends over and push
them against contact post 3. See the drawing...

Now you have to hold it tight like this while you refit the switch arm -
the slightest release and BOING

Make sure the switch arm is seated fully down, you shouldn't be able to
see the loopy bit of the spring under the arm.

Let me know if you need more info, or still want to post it to me :)

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

Of

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk