Re: [doc] Where Can I Get A Rear Tyre ? (Without the £135 Price Tag !)

Re: [doc] Where Can I Get A Rear Tyre ? (Without the £135 Price Tag !)

Hi Simon.

If the puncture is in the central 3/4 of the tyre and it is a "nail through" puncture then it
can be repaired using a 'mushroom' repair. This is normally done free with only a re-seal and rebalance charge.

If you need to find tyres try www.blackcircles.com or www.tyresonline.net or  longstone tyres for classics or www.tyretraders.com www.etyres.co.uk or other web site tyres.

£135 to price of Delorean (Priceless to the owner?) isn't that much.
If the other tyre is old it might be wiser to invest in a pair.

Nick.

Simon Prince <skyhopper2000@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I punctured my rear 'Bridgestone' tyre and there are none in the UK.

Where Can I Get A Rear DeLorean Tyre Pretty Quickly Without The £135
Price Tag ??! (That's a Pirelli tyre priced by Kwik Fit)

If that is the only option then I guess my D' is worth it !

Best Regards

Simon
VIN.5789 / DOC.399

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk