Re: [doc] Brake Fluid?

Nick Tomlinson wrote:

> Do NOT mistakenly buy the brake (green mineral) fluid for some Rolls
> Royce/ Citroen models
> Adding this will certainly ruin the seals.

You'd have to be pretty daft as it's not called brake fluid....... it's
called LHM (French acronym for Hydraulic Mineral Oil). But you're right,
mixing thi sstuff either way results in horrendous problems, and it's
all down to the type of rubber used in the seals.

Martin
Citroen & DeLorean nut

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk