Re: [doc] DMC 12X

Hi i

i also bid and sound like we all bid against each other, but i
dropped out less than £1000.

with a wife and baby and rebuild!!!, i can't justify spending over
£2000 on the plate, even though it was perfect!.

incindentally, if you look at the last auction results, plenty of
dateless plates went for £500-£600 ish so would of thought thats a
better buy.

i think somewhere DMC 92V is still available.

regards

Steve

ps thanx for the hub removal help all!!.

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ptheskil" <ptheskil@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Chris/all tried and failed to get the plate DMC 12X, the
auctioneer mentioned before auction started that ther ewas
considerable interest and the bid started at £800, I went to £950 on
the phone, but bid shot up to £1700 then £1800 fair play to the
winner.  Hope Martin had better luck with his plate!!

> Phil
> Des 2572

assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **