Re: [doc] LEDs...

If it helps, I bought some load resistors to make the LED indicators on my
Focus correctly from _www.ultraleds.co.uk_ (http://www.ultraleds.co.uk) . I
haven't received  them yet so don't know if they work, but i'm told they'll do
the trick.

Ian
DOC 316

In a message dated 12/04/2005 10:25:00 GMT Standard Time, psw@xxxxxxxx