[doc] Re: Fuse Box melting...

Hi John,
        The Fuse box on the D' can cause problems. The fuses that
tend to melt are the fuel pump and air con.
The best way to stop this is to clean the fuse contact blades
by pulling each fuse. It's the contacts that clamp the metal fuse
blades they don't grip all that well which leads to bad connections.
DMC Houston do a new upgraded fuse box. I have fitted it to my D'
and its been fine ever since.
Also Check that someone has not used single fuse holders to
replace the empty melted sockets. I bet they have, one of
these could be tucked out the way in the relay/fuse compartment.
It could be that melting.
This is what happened on my car.
Best Regards
Nick H