[doc] Insurance Shoot Out Revisited - Money Saver!!!!!!!!!

[doc] Insurance Shoot Out Revisited - Money Saver!!!!!!!!!

All.

You may have read a recent article in the Feb/March Flier from Dave
Hinks, MD of Firebond insurance.

I can confirm that of the quotes I have received on a 3000mile limit
they are now highly competitive, remember to mention the club and get
a 10% discount.

I have renewed with my current insurer, Aon, for the reasons
mentioned in my original article. Chiefly because the at-home, RAC
breakdown is particularly valuable to me. Firebond offer all the same
Euro-wide services but staring 1 mile from home.

Quote your DOC membership to Aon and they will give an 8% discount
(not previously factored in the article).

The overall price point for the two were similar, and significantly
(~£80) more cost effective than other quotes I have received so far.
They might also be more <30 friendly.

In both cases the discount means you save money being a member of the
DOC! You could even use the money you save in either case to order a
second DOC membership, then make a fortune selling the mags on Ebay
in a couple of years!!!

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' : #0737

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk