[doc] North / Midlands Meet

Hi All,

Just a quick note to say a big thank you to everybody who was able to
make it to the meet up.

A total of 10 members with 5 DeLoreans invaded the Mundy Arms, much to
the bemusement of the locals

After we did a little bit of 'interior design' with the furniture the
pub decided it was best to locate us to a big enough table!

Unfortunately the weather was pretty cold and dismal, so rather than sit
inside a different pub again, the Matlock trip has been saved for more
favourable weather when we can enjoy the sun(?) outside...

It was good to see the D's in action after the winter, and nice to note
that my previously battered looking D is beginning to catch up on
appearance :)

All in all a very enjoyable day, I hope we can do something similar
again soon, and hopefully in the sun!

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk