Re: [doc] Yet another car with interesting doors

Re: [doc] Yet another car with interesting doors

Hi,
   Can't say a thing against the Honda Beat, Test drove one for a
friend of Tam's. I am 6ft1in tall and I fitted in it. Gearbox is
really sweet. Like a little go cart. Goes like stink but likes
super unleaded as the japs don't have anything as naff as regular.
But on the plus side it only costs about £12 to fill it up.
Lisa says its very cheap to run. the only expensive bit is servicing
it at Honda and if you need bits from japan.
Regards
Nick H
--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "James Macpherson"
<james.macpherson@xxxx> wrote:

> There are lots of Toyota Sera in the UK just go to the Japanese Auto
> Extravaganza and you see loads, I turned up last year in my
Delorean!!

> The Mazda AZ1 is the way to go, very very rear.  I nearly bought one
> from Ebay but it got to expensive, they do have real gull wing
doors.
> The AZ1 is the same type of car as the Suzuki Cappuccino and Honda
Beat
> they are all Z cars.  All Z cars have to be within certain
dimensions
> and have 660cc engines.  The Honda Beat is a great car all well.
>
> James

Service.

> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed
> public and may be printed in the club magazine **
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> --
11/03/2005

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk