  From: jamesrguk
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 9:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Brake master cylinder removal

  Chesk around the fuel tank cover (under the car) mine looked fine,
  and then when I took the cover off there was flaky expoxy and rust
  all along the inside edge of the chassis, next to the tank.

  if you have a leak it tends to run down the side of the fuel tank
  onto the chassis where you can't see it.

  I would definately take a look, its only a 10 minute job to remove
  the cover under the car.

  James

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk