[doc] DeLorean interior lights... the same??

[doc] DeLorean interior lights... the same??

Dear all,

Am I right in saying that the old Peugeots (205, 309,
405 etc.) have interior lights that will give a
perfect match/ fit to the original DeLorean interior
lights?? I just took my 205's broken light out of the
roof and replaced it with a 309 version... Looks
identical to me!

The 205's are probably 100% identical to the D's and
the 309's has a new mechanism, but still the same
fittings and sizes but using a different type of
bulbs...

I am considering buying a 1 or 2 of these to replace
the existing ones that I got on my D... as I broke
them when I tried to replace the bulb~ It looks to me
that the 309's interior light are less likely to break
as easily as the original D's.

If I am wrong, please tell me before I waste all my
money on scrap yard products!!

All the best,
John Tien
RHD 3046 (Hong Kong)
Peugeot 205 (Leeds)... in "cartoon" blue!!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk