Re: [doc] I think I wrote my 911 off - LINK TO PICS!

Re: [doc] I think I wrote my 911 off - LINK TO PICS!

Had I come off that roundabout at 60mph (which is easy enough) I'd
have put my hands up and said so... you're right, and at that speed I
could have understood my stupidity and accepted it. But we'll see...

I have pics up now on my site - www.modica.co.uk/porsche.htm

The paint is black so you can't see the large dents... but you get the
idea. I think it's a repair job - we'll see what the insurance says
though.

Dan
Ex-Vin#5641 & 5284

PS.. A Boxster? Nah.. I like em but they're a bit girly, what with the
roof being all floppy 'n stuff ;) - no aircooled sounds either! (sad
aren't I!)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk