Re: [doc] Popping head in - DMC12 model for sale...

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ibolden@xxxx wrote:

> A couple of weeks ago, I saw brand new ones for sale in my local model shop
> for that price.

What, the non-BTTF one?

I'm not wholly surprised, but I am curious that some new ones are still in circulation.
However, this is as new as them; it might not be in a shop, but it's never been off the
display.

Either way, let the market find the price:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6950842964

I decided not to do the BIN since it was only marginally less than I'd paid and people seem
to think that it's too high.

Richard

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk