From: Richard Kilpatrick [mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 March 2005 16:54
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Popping head in - DMC12 model for sale...

Hi!

Just sticking my head around the door - I haven't been on for a while
since I don't think I'll
be able to get a DMC12 for some time and I haven't even seen a real one
for 3 or more
years now... I was digging through stuff I'm listing on eBay to clear
out (upgrading my
studio and planning a move to Canada in the not-too-distant future), and
I found a 1:43
Minichamps Delorean in the presentation box. I forgot I had it; I put it
away to make room
for a scanner last summer!

I'm probably going to list on eBay with a Buy it Now of £49. Number
4,028 of 9,999 (hey,
they made more than one per real Delorean!). Anyone interested before I
list it? I'll post
worldwide, UK will be £4 RMSD, I can do (and prefer) PayPal.

If anyone is planning on bringing a Delorean to either the Mellerstain
or Selkirk classic car
shows in the Borders I am still desperate to actually get a proper look
at one. I still want a
real one, very much, but having been on the list I've decided that while
the car might cost
as much to buy as a decent Mondeo or even my Beetle Cabrio, running one
requires the
sort of budget and dedication that would pay for a new Chrysler 300C or
similar! Perhaps
in Canada I'll get one.

Richard

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129mpbq1o/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1110214485/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=726705926>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk