From: jamesrguk [mailto:James_rg@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 March 2005 14:07
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Carpet Pricing **Update**

Hi all,

Just a quick update on the DeLorean carpets?.

Quin came and looked at my car today and had a good scout around,
basically the carpet sets will be around the £500-£550 for a full
set (most probably a lot less, but best to be cautious), I will know
for sure when I have had mine completed.

The carpet is Jaguar Super-Pile (very expensive), this stuff is most
commonly used by Jaguar, Bentley and Rolls Royce, so it is very high
quality, soft, luxurious and hard wearing, 1 set will last a
lifetime.

The driver's area will have the rubber heal mat and rub mat on the
side of the transmission tunnel, made, of course, from new, high
quality rubber. (Right hand drive owners, make sure you point that
out as obviously the rubbers need to be on the other side)

The Super-Pile carpet is all rubber backed so it will also help to
reduce road noise, the OEM stuff is steam fitted and has basically
no backing.

Colour will be a match for the grey found under the seat, i.e. a bit
that has not been faded.

He can also put car mat sets together from the same carpet with
stitch bound edges. (no pricing on that yet)

I will be having my car done next month, it will take 2 weeks from
the order of the carpet, and he will then have a template from which
he can work.

At this sort of price is anyone still interested??? (No commitment,
I'm just seeking opinions)

Hopefully, when my car is completed, I might get the chance to put
it on the club stand at a show later in the year then people will
get a chance to see the results, and perhaps make their minds up
then.

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129outr9h/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1110118048/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=890467218>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk