Re: RE: [doc] driving?

Hi Guys,

I'm back in N.Ireland for a quick trip this week. The weather here is gorgeous! Beautiful blue skies, dry roads ... only blumin' cold compared to HongKong.

I've taken "Dusty" a quick blast up to my brother's place a few miles from my storage Barn. She had a Service last Fall and is starting/running like clockwork! Still only 1,300 miles on her. Can't wait till my other refurbed RHD "STAR" is here to use and enjoy!

I'll be back again at the end of May ... anything happening in the DeLorean-Circle then?

Cheers,   IAN