Re: [doc] DeLorean's - and if you're short!

Re: [doc] DeLorean's - and if you're short!

.......being 5' 4" I have the opposite problem!...........because when
you are "vertically challenged" like me, you have to adapt to your
DeLorean. I used to have my seat back wound right up and would hang
onto the steering wheel peering over it - abit like old grannies do in
ancient Ford Fiestas and Fiat Uno's - but now I have the seat reclined
and I guess where the front end is!! LOL  Seriously though, its alot
more comfortable to drive like that.

BTW John, cheers for updating the pics on the Gallery for me - its
weird looking back and seeing what a wreck that car was just over 2yrs
ago! I really want to thank everybody who has given up their time,
skin and patience in getting that car to where she is today.

Claire
July '81 #2292 'Flopsy'
2004 Renault Megane Sport Saloon dCi120 'Maggie'
1983 Vauxhall Astra 1300S 'Goldie'
DOC171
www.ourdelorean.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk