RE: [doc] Delorean restoration project on Ebay.com

RE: [doc] Delorean restoration project on Ebay.com

Craig,

I can't find the link, but generally if would have to  be very cheap.

If its complete, fairly straight and you can get it back to the UK for
about 5K GBP it MAY be worth it.

But as good running one's have been picked up for as little as  7/8K in
the past, I'd think about all the work involved very carefully. Having a
Tame , Free, mechanic definitely helps!!

BTW all, as I write, my trailer is on its way back from the docks with
the last "cheap", pre-VAT increase USA import, details in the next mag.

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
RHD  vin 5638