[doc] Le Mans - COME ON PEOPLE!

Hi All

I've just had a rather dispairing e-mail from Nick Hannaford who has
been putting some hard work into organising the DeLorean trip to LeMans
this year. After an initial rush of yes-men (I know, I was one of them!)
everything's gone disturbingly quiet with only one other car besides
myself and Nick having submitted the required info now everything's
rolling. I'm not a part of the organisation, but wanted to lend my voice
to Nick's in getting your forms back in - think of it like a school trip
when you have to get your permission slip in on time :-) There're camp
sites and ferries and tickets to the event to book and they must be
booked soon. We'll be sharing a ferry with the Lotus club, so let's try
and outnumber them, shall we?

I'll let Nick take it from here - and for those receiving this who
aren't on the DOC mailing list (I've Bcc'd several customers who I don't
think are), please do join it at

Or just e-mail me, I'll add you on manually. This will give you
up-to-date news on the organisarion from Nick.

All the best

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk