  From: Mike Sumner
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 6:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Re: I'm outta here!!

  Paul,

  I remember seeing your BMW when you came to Chris' house to collect his tapes, and I'm sure it was an E36 model wasn't it?

  Anyway, the reason I ask is because I've recently got an E36 myself and I was wondering if you could just answer a quick question for me.

  Which side of the boot was the cavity that holds the warning triangle and first aid kit?

  It's just something to do with fitting a CD changer, so if you could let me know I'd be extremely grateful as it would save me pulling the boot trim to pieces.

  Thanks in advance,

  Mike Sumner - 178

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk