Re: [doc] A project for someone?

Indeed, I did find it amusing! I'd love to take a car like this
under my wing - but to be honest, it'd still end up a £20k car!

As for my "LOL" comment.. it's hard to say "Laugh out loud" and mean
the same thing as LOL... hehe (okay, maybe that). It's forum chat -
that, ROTFLMAO, FYI, IMO etc etc

Dan
Ex-Vin 5641 & 5284

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk