Re: [doc] HID conversion

How about if i get the HID kit from Hong Kong??

BTW, I have changed my original low beam to H4 (high
beam remains original). I blew the fuse when I first
tested the H4 low beam... then I replaced the fuse,
and tried again...

When i turn the low beam on the low beam turns on, but
the high beam turns on as well (very dim though)

When I turn the high beam on (control stick push
forward) the high beam turns on together with the low
beam, but the low beam gets dimmer

But the funny things is, when I turn the high beam on
during low beam mode (using the control stick pulled
backward) both headlights turns on with full
brightness...

Did I mess up the wiring somewhere when I first blew
the fuse?? Or is it simply the H4 bulb not suitable
for the low beam?? I got them from the previous owner.

I notice that the H4 is similar brightness to the
original highbeam... somehow. How do you tell whether
a headlight bulb is high beam or low beam version??

Any help will be highly appriciated!!

Many Thanks,
John