[doc] More on BTI

Club member Philip, who currently has his new car "mid-Atlantic" and
already has his 5% BTI form, then he received a letter cancelling it.

Following a quick phone call, the authorities, they back tracked and
said "well as it on its way, we'll stick with the 5%2. They quickly send
him and his shipper a letter to this effect!

If Martin is right, and when the cars are 25 years old, they will revert
to the 5%, I can see that next year, 1981's will be more valuable to UK
purchases than 1982's! . What a daft situation!  Roll on 2007 when we'll
be back to square one!

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2