RE: [doc] Re: The Best Place To Buy A D?

RE: [doc] Re: The Best Place To Buy A D?

ok cheers i'll keep my ears open for that one, but I have a feeling I may have to do a bit more arm twisting yet as I've just had it pointed out to me that theres no way I can afford to run my VW and a delorean - not only that it looks like we're about 2 inches too short of being able to get both in the garage, judging by the width dimensions posted earlier!

bye, bye VW - hello DeLorean??
Dave

chrisparnham <chrisparnham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David,

Graham Well?s car is on our website for 15K. As it has been for sale a
while at that price, Graham is going to ?revise? the price soon on his
return from Holiday. It?s a very good car, well sorted. It may end up
near your price.

Others do come up for sale all the time, 12K is a reasonable budget.

On the subject welding/ bodging/ painting, Classic Cars, that is what
?cured me? of old motors for a period of 15 years. It was only when I
saw a DeLorean at the NEC Classic car show, and talked to Dave Howarth,
that I got back into them. I?ve not welded or bodged since!

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
RHD  vin 5638