Re: [doc] deloreans.co.uk latest update

Just had a quick glance on the Club Gallery - does everyone realise
we're up to 38 cars there now! We only had 42 at Eurofest 2001!

OK, we kind of have to discount John Tien, Ian Foster, Dominique Flandin
and Cyril Binet as they're not actually in the UK, but you can add one
back in for my second car (and isn't it time Stuart Dyke got his face in
instead of Paul Salsbury? :-) but it's still a great representation of
the number of cars in this country - these 35 cars are just owners who
read the mailing list and are internet savvy.

Chrispy, how many cars are actually known (and by that I mean you know
where they are now) in the UK/Ireland? - just curious. I could probably
add 15-20 cars not on that page just from our customer database, but you
know about almost all of them anyway,

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk