Re: [doc] RE:Wide Angle Mirrors

John Tien wrote:

> I can see the speedo, the rpm, the temperature...etc
> with not much problem, but my steering wheel keeps
> sliding down very slowly every time after I adjust it
> to the correct position, blocking me from seeing the
> left/right indicators and the low/high beam
> indicators.

Quite common for the adjustment knob to not tighten enough to stop the
column moving. Although I've never replaced one due to it - personally I
put up with it - mine needs readjusting after a few drives. Just do it
up tighter!

> Perhaps the Steering column lower bushing is causing
> me the trouble??

No - if the steering wheel's otherwise rock solid, it ain't that. If
however it rattles around  a lot, that's a the problem

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk