[doc] Speed pulse

Hi Glen,

Do you know what pulse the generator (that the company
sells) generates? I want to fit a HUD made by Defi
that requires the following Applicable Speed Pulse:

20 to 275 pulse/second at 40MPH or 60km/h
2,051 pulse/mile to 26,665 pulse/mile, 1,274 pulse/km
to 16,562 pulse/km

I am no good at electronic stuff... so it will be a
great help if you can tell me if the speed pulse
generator will work for the HUD unit!

Here is the link to the product:

http://www.defi-shop.com/product/basis/basis_spec.html

Many Thanks!