[doc] Speeding!

Evening all,

after more than 3 years of unblrmished driving I returned home today to find that I was caught doing 55 mph in a 40 zone by one of those bloody Truvelo things.

The thing is, I remember seeing the camera in question and it was literally 2 yards after the start of a very poorly signposted 40 zone which was immediately following a bend in the road.

I was wondering, therefore, if any of you performance drivers had ever been involved with, or heard of anyone, being able to prove inadequate signing at a speed camera location.

Neither myself or my passenger saw the 40 sign which is why I was doing 55 mph when I was caught, because the limit previously had been 60.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178