RE: [doc] Outlook

Hi Chris

This may help

I can't find my archive file.
Your archive file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted.

  a.. If the file has been moved, click Start, point to Find, and then click
Files and Folders to search for it. Move the file back to its original
location.

  b.. If the file has been renamed, right-click the file, click Rename on
the shortcut menu, and then type the file's original name.

  c.. If the file has been deleted, check your Recycle Bin to see if it is
still there. If it is not there, click the File menu, and then click
Archive. Or, click the Tools menu, click Options, click the Other tab, and
then click AutoArchive. This will create another archive file.
Notes

  a.. If your archive file is not found, Outlook will create a new archive
file. However, you will lose any previously archived items.

  b.. An archive file, by default, has the extension .pst. If your file is
missing, try searching for it without an extension in case it has no
extension or a different extension.
  Regards

  Kevin #5959

   -----