Re: [doc] "air" speedometer

Hi Martin!

Does this image helps with finding the signal it
needs??

http://www.defi-shop.com/product/basis/images/basisname.gif

Someone installed this HUD to a 1997 Impreza Outback
Sport and he wrote about it... will probably help to
find out what the signal needs!?

http://wac.addr.com/auto/obs/hud/hud.html

Million Thanks!!!

John