[doc] "air" speedometer

Dear All,

After doing some research on the "air" speedometer (as
I find it quite difficult to read my original D's
during driving) , I finally found that its proper name
is HUD (heads up display).

I found a company well know for making these
speedometers and I will probably buy one for my D this
summer... Here is the link :
http://www.defi-shop.com/product/basis/basis_top.html

It stated on the spec about some installation
requirements as below:

*Engine speed can not be displayed when installed in
vehicles without a engine revolution signal.
*This product can not be installed in vehicles without
a speed signal.
*This product can not be installed in altered
vehicles.

Can someone who knows their DeLorean well tell me if
the D falls in installation requirement for this HUD
unit??

Many Thanks,
John Tien
DOC 8