From: edoardo.auteri@xxxxxx [mailto:edoardo.auteri@xxxxxx]
Sent: 08 January 2005 06:39
To: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DeLorean meeting Italy

Dear DeLorean Owners Club United Kingdom,

In the next weeks we are going to meet Cattolica's Major (Cattolica is
the city near Rimini in which the DMC meeting will take place) to
discuss all details.

Surely we will expect to organize the event in the last June's week-end
(Saturday and Sunday).

Everybody from UK, interested in that event, must GUARANTEE own
presence.

We need NAME, SURNAME, PHONE NUMBER, COMPLETE ADDRESS, CAR VIN NUMBER,
CAR LICENSE PLATE NUMBER.

We will book and pay in advance the hotel rooms. We will reserve a
parking area for each DMC-12 during the meeting.

The National Press and TV channels will be invited for sure.
Also the Italian voice actors will be our special guests.
Here they are:

MARTY McFLY
(Michael J. Fox)
SANDRO ACERBO

DOC EMMETT L. BROWN
(Christopher Lloyd)
DARIO PENNE

LORRAINE BANES McFLY
(Lea Thompson)
ANNA RITA PASANISI

BIFF TANNEN
(Thomas F. Wilson)
ALESSANDRO ROSSI

We will send an exhaustive road map and our mobile phone numbers.

Please feel free to contact us again.
Thanks very much for your attention.

Regards,
Edoardo Auteri