Re: [doc] My New Burnt Delorean !

Absolutely.  And congratulations!

There's much more to it than Econimical Repair, no matter what type of car
it is:  if you've always wanted one of a particular type, or if you've
always had one that you've refused to let die!

Rich Hanlon
(393/ 6126)
Fiat 126 in bits in the garage worth vitrtually nowt!!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk