Re: [doc] Question for those who know [off topic]

Re: [doc] Question for those who know [off topic]

Thanks Mark

What I'm most intrigued by is how they managed to solve the problem of
the engine being in the way of the front/rear prop shaft. Without
offsetting the shaft or engine, or running it through lots of transfer
cases or universal joints, or lifting the engine/gearbox up above it
(bad for centre of gravity).

Just edumacating myself :-)

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk