Re: [doc] Angle drive hell

My advice would be that you bought this spanner for a purpose, there are no other 32mm nuts that I can think of for which you'll want to use the spanner (the other hub nuts are socket-able), so cut the end of the spanner.

Martin

Richard wrote:

Yup, I initially used an adjustable wrench - I bent it easily; to the
point where it won't adjust anymore.

So I invested in a decent 32mm spanner. It's almost 2ft long, obviously
not long enough...

The gist here seems to be more easing oil and an even bigger length of
scaffolding! Unfortunately my new spanner has 32mm ring on the other
end so getting a bar big enough will be a pain.

At least I now know they really are that tough to unscrew :)

Cheers
Rich H