Re: [doc] Insurance errors

Christopher Hawes wrote:

If rectified it may have
quite a beneificially improved financial effect on our future premiums

Hahahahaha. Lovely bit of Hawsey speak. You should have your own talk show.

CC
A Citroen 2.6 was looked at when the project was at the concept stage. It
became the Peugeot Renault Volvo V6 (PRV-6) 2849cc Bosch K-Jet fuel injected
SOHC 90 degree V6

More likely that mosy untrained eyes take one look at the engine and assume it's a Renault. There's a ren engine that looks very similar and has a 2.6.

Start-End Years
The dates are correct although for pub quiz reference 1983 cars are actually
completed 82's.

They have 83 vins though and this is what matters tot he authorities

FWIW my V5 is 100% correct in every respect.

Martin