From: Stephen Strelczak [mailto:STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx]
Sent: 18 January 2004 17:11
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] FW: eat your hart out JR[Scanned]

With the exchange rate so damned good right now (1.85 dollars to the UK
Pound) there's never been a better time to get Gold Delorean for less than
£95,000. Little out of my league right now, but perhaps there's an English
car collector with money to loose? I always liked the saddle brown leather
interiors on those gold cars, was it all leather or was vinyl used as well?

Regards to all,

Stephen.

VIN 6986