Club membership.

John,

I think the 4 magazines a year are a big part, they certainly take up most
of the club subs. To be honest on a night like tonight, where the wind and
rain are howling against my window, I'd sooner sit in a nice comfy chair,
flicking through back issues of the mag, than be staring at a computer
screen.

Then there are rallies and meets etc. Admittedly these are a little more
difficult from the Irish republic, but most on my other members in the
republic think its worthwhile. Then we have the tech stuff, parts etc.

Our members in the USA, Hong Kong, Norway, Scotland, Wales, Paris, Italy,
Holland, Jersey, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, too, may only attend some
events very infrequently, but they are part of our greater DeLorean
Community/ Brotherhood and I value them greatly as members.

I appreciate that with a "fancy electric typewriter" you can get most of
the information elsewhere for free.

Being part of the UK DeLorean owners club is like being a member of any
other association of likeminded individuals, you tend to get out of, what
you put into it.
Only you can decide whether to spend your 20GBP.

" ask not what the club can do for you, but what you can do for it!" ...or
something like that!

Regards,

Chris Parnham