Stainless Steel Illusion.

Dear all,

My First batch of SSI's has arrived from DMC Houston.

I can report that they are identical to the original, except that these
have an extra chapter added at the end, to bring them bang up to date. An
EXCELLENT re-print.

These have kindly been supplied to the UK club by DMC Houston, in order to
address some photo copyright issues.

This special "limited edition" of individually numbered 50 books will be
available only to current club members. Some will be sold (details shortly)
some will be given as prizes etc at club events. All the profits will go to
club funds.

This is a "one off" arrangement, The club will not be buying or retailing
them in the future, once these have gone, you may still of course buy them
direct from DMC Houston.

Anyone provisionally wanting one should contact me (privately) without
delay.

Best regards

Chris Parnham