Now is a good time to buy a De Lorean

Anyone thinking about buying a De Lorean who is from the UK, but are
worried about buying one from the USA, don't be worried! Having
recently made a visit and inspected a number of cars, there are some
good ones to be had and at sensible prices. If you have the cash
burning a hole in your pocket (good exchange rate to be had now),
drop me a line. I will be happy to pass on some good contacts and
the advice you'll need. There is a space on a container waiting to
be filled today (for delivery 1st week Feb)!! Drop me a line I would
love to help if I can..

Gary Tidman
DOC