motor oil

Hi Lads,

What motor oil do you use in your DeLoreans?
When I was in the USA I always used Valvoline 20w50 fully synthetic.
Now back in Ireland, the only fully synthetic oil I can get is 5w30,
10w30, or 5w40.
Any suggestions?
Also, how often do you change your oil? When in the states I did it
every 3 to 4 thousand miles, which was a bit of overkill, but now it
is 5000 since my last change, and I don't want to take this really
good oil out until I find something good enough to replace it with.

Thanks for any help.

Best wishes,
John Dore, Ireland.